“Sound Bites from Overeaters Anonymous (OA)” was an Internet radio show that aired October 17, 2012 to January 9, 2013 on VoiceAmerica.com.
It is dedicated to educating you about recovery from compulsive eating using OA’s 12-step program, so you recognize the symptoms and find the support you need and a program that works to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
In OA, you’ll find acceptance and understanding; support and companionship from others who have similar challenges; and a transformation to physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
In this 13-episode series, you will hear the experience, strength and hope of people who struggled and found recovery and a new life in Overeaters Anonymous. (In keeping with Tradition 6, OA does not endorse nor is affiliated with Voice America.)
Listen to the podcasts ...
- Episode One: Introducing Overeaters Anonymous
- Episode Two: How and Why does a 12-Step Program Work for Compulsive Eating?
- Episode Three: A Plan of Eating
- Episode Four: OA’s Nine Tools of Recovery
- Episode Five: Keeping Your Eating Sane during the Holiday Season
- Episode Six: 100+ Pounds to Lose
- Episode Seven: The Steps of the OA Program
- Episode Eight: Physical Recovery
- Episode Nine: Emotional Recovery
- Episode Ten: Spiritual Recovery
- Episode Eleven: “Hi, my name is …”
- Episode Twelve: In all our Affairs
- Episode Thirteen: New Year’s Resolutions