Face to face meetings in the Lower Mainland and the Yukon
Find a meeting in the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley –
- NEW MEETING – SUNSHINE COAST on Monday nights from 7pm to 8pm at Shíshálh Nation Admin Building; 5559 Sunshine Coast, Sechelt.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Whitehorse One Aurora meeting has lost their location for meetings. While they search for a new location, members will be meeting regularly and invite any travellers or newcomers to join us by contacting email@example.com or 780-502-9253.
- NEW MEETING – Maple Ridge on Monday nights from 7:30pm to 8:30pm at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church (12145 Laity Street Maple Ridge)
- NEW MEETING – Abbotsford on Wednesday nights from 7:00pm to 8:00pm at 33550 South Fraser Way (old sign on location reads “Clothes To Go”)
After years of struggling with your weight and obsessing about food, you have decided to give Overeaters Anonymous a try. You find an OA meeting in the Lower Mainland. Now what? Check out this information for newcomers, including what to expect at a meeting, youth in OA, a note for Atheists and Agnostics and our Unity in Diversity policy.
Further questions? Need a buddy to meet you at a meeting? Contact us at (604) 878-4575 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help. All of us were new at some point, we know what it’s like.
Face to face meetings worldwide
Find a meeting anywhere in the world OA Find-a-meeting database
On-line and Telephone Meetings
Can’t get out to a meeting? Use the find-a-meeting database and find an on-line or telephone meeting
Podcasts and Virtual Workshops
Want to listen to the stories of other OA members? Listen to a podcast or virtual workshop.
Listen to recordings of virtual workshops on a variety of topics, including The Importance of Working All 12 Steps, OA Literature: The Heart and Soul of OA and Our Primary Purpose. Members share their experience, strength, and hope to bring the Twelve-Step program of Overeaters Anonymous to life.
- Our Primary Purpose: Principles of the 12 Steps
- OA Literature: Welcome Back & Members in Relapse
- OA Literature: Sponsoring through the Twelve Steps
- Our Primary Purpose: How to Sponsor
- OA Literature: OA Members Come in All Sizes & Tools of Recovery
- Our Primary Purpose: Sponsorship – How to pick?/Why have one?
- OA Literature: A Common Solution: Diversity and Recovery
2015 Workshop Series
If you need help working the Twelve Steps, check out the “Working All Twelve Steps” podcast series. Each podcast focuses on one of the Twelve Steps.